Well, it has been quite an eventful week. The cat is back so that is good. Kaitlyn got up yesterday morning with a fever of 103.9 I was supposed to substitute teach Sunday School, but I ended up finding a sub. She is still running a fever and it keeps getting pretty high, so if she has not broke the fever by tomorrow I will get her in to see the Dr.
Moving on.... A few weeks ago I received a call by a one of the moms I know through Aidan's class. She was asking if I would serve on the PTA executive board. I went ahead and accepted because I think it is time for me to get a bit more involved in our kids school. Up until this year I hardly stepped foot into the school because I had Aidan and thought it was too disruptive to the classes to be there. Today, we had a meeting. It was interesting to meet all of the other ladies on the board, but I'm still not used to walking into a room full of people of a different culture. It is hard to know how to act or what to say. They were all very nice, but most of them knew each other in some capacity. Still, I am trying and that is what matters, but it is definitely outside of my comfort zone. (If you are from UT please don't take offense to this. It is just me talking about MY feelings on what I am seeing through my eyes and I'm sure what I am seeing and feeling is not always accurate). I will be serving the next year as PTA secretary. I am looking forward to it, but I'm also guessing that is why I haven't found something that I want to do next year as far as a career path.
OK, OK I know for all the moms out there they are waiting for me to talk about the moving part of this post. Don't worry nothing is official or anything. There is a possibility that we may within the next 3-5 years (could be sooner, could be later, could be not at all) of us moving to Denver. Whey Denver? Well, because one of Aaron's co workers did some research on how to save their company some money and it looks like Denver could save the company about $200,000 (I'm not sure if that is per year, per quarter or what). It is a big time savings. Also, UP's relationship with the college is starting to deteriorate. So, they are looking at moving the program all together. I'm not sure how I feel about moving. On one hand I think it would be a good change and on the other I feel like I don't want to pull the kids out of what they know and move them into the unfamiliar. So, right now I am just praying that God has His hand in this and whatever He wants for us will be shown. I really hope though that the decision is made before too long. Because if we are going to pull the kids away from here I want it to be before Kaitlyn starts Jr. High. (2 1/2 years!)
Well, I think I'm going to wrap this up for now. I've got to go tend to Ms. Kaitlyn.