Friday, October 30, 2009

Project 365

So, I've seem to have let my blog go for the last few months. I blame this on Facebook. I love Facebook because I am able to keep in contact with my family and friends really easily. So in hopes of resurrecting this blog I have decided to start Project 365.

What is Project 365? Well, it is basically taking one picture a day for a year. For me I am going to take pictures of things I am thankful for, and that speak to the day at hand. So, with no further a due.....

I am thankful for:

An early morning Carmel Macchiato on a snowy day. I have been getting up early taking Aaron to the trax station for the last couple of weeks and today since the kids were out of school I took him all the way to work. We made a short stop at starbucks. It was a treat that only happens 2-3 times a year. It was a treat to spend a few minutes alone with Aaron this morning as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back really miss reading about what is going on with the family, would love to see pictures of the family love you. Aunt Regenia

Stacy said...

Are you a one car family right now?

Shannon said...

Yes, Aaron sold his car and is looking for a jeep now. He is holding out for what he wants, so in the mean time he is riding trax. It actually hasn't been too bad for him. I'm just hoping that he finds one before the snow starts sticking. I told him if he didn't then he would be scraping my car before I took him. LOL.