Friday, December 16, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


So, the decorating is done! The wrapping is almost done! And I'm so excited for this year's Christmas. You see this is the first Christmas we will have been home in 3 years! I am just so excited to be able to go all out on my decorating and have family and friends come over to enjoy it with us.






I have always wanted to have a tree in the front window, but I want to be able to enjoy it also...so my solution was a $30 fake tree in the front window! I think it turned out really pretty.

I love to have "real" trees also though because to me it just isn't Christmas without the smell and mess of the tree...LOL! So, in our TV room where we spend a lot of our time we put up our real tree, along with stockings and such.


I have to say I'm going to hate to see it all go ! I wish that I could leave it up all year, things just
feel so cozy to me!
So, I wish you all a beautiful and homey Christmas this year! I hope you have a wonderful season of celebrating our Saviour's Birth!

No comments: