Monday, January 23, 2006

I've just been tagged by Stacy!!

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

1. Leah

2. Heidi Z.

3. Heather

4. Stacy

5.Shannon
Then you get to select 5 people to pass the love on to. I would love to see what these people put on their list!

1. Jami

2. Kim

3. Aaron

4. Ma Wampler

5. Brian

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wow! That seems like so long ago! I was teaching preschool, and going to college.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Adjusting to my new life here in Utah, making new friends.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
1. Popcorn
2. Strawberries
3...Hmmm, I can't think of anything else I'm not much of a snacker.

Five songs in which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1.Billy Joe McGuffey (Chris Rice...Thanks to Cameron and Kaitlyn!)
2. Broken Wing (Martina McBride)
3. Amazing Grace
4. Somewhere over the Rainbow
5. Hippopotomus (Mary Rice Hopkins)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off everything (House, car)
2. Take my whole family on a vacation together somewhere warm!
3. Buy bedroom furniture (we still don't have any!)
4. Finish the basement and remodel the kitchen.
5. tithe it to our church
Five bad habits:
1. Staying up too late
2. Sleeping in (see number one)
3. Not eating enough good foods (rather to much yummy stuff)
4. Too much TV
5. Not putting the laundry away (I'm working on it!)
Five things you like doing:
1. Hiking with my family
2. Camping
3. Creating
4. Reading
5. Organizing my house

5 things you would never wear, buy or get again:
1. My bowling shoes (they were these red plastic shoes that I loved and my family called them my bowling shoes...sadly they are long gone now!)
2. Anything NEON in color.
3. Rolling up my jeans (or pegging as it was called...ugg!)
4. No 2 toned socks...on color on top the other on the bottom and vice versa on the other foot!
5. Ok, not something that could be bought but something that I will never do again.... the WALL of HAIR! You know, the bangs that are shallacked straight up with hairspray and then curled back just on the ends...UGG! What was I thinking!

Five favorite toys:
1. My art supplies (stickers, markers, stamps, paper, glue...the list goes on and on just ask Aaron!)
2. My computer and printer I count these as one.
3. My camera
4. My dyson vacuum (stacy I can't believe dyson isn't on your list!)
5. My playmates...Aidan and Kaitlyn

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't believe I forgot the Dyson!! I may have to modify my list!!

Jami said...

Hey SHannon
I am not sure how this works. Can you E me and explain?