Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I've been tagged by Kim

In my fridge:
1. Milk

2.Cottage Cheese
3. Last nights dinner left overs...italian pasta shells
4. broccoli
5. a ton of different salad dressings and condiments...I love to try new dressings, but I don't always love the dressing so there they sit until I decide to clean it out.


In my closet:
1. Clothes
2. 2 iris carts that are being used for our sock and undies drawers
3. a canvas box that holds all of our winter scarfs, gloves and hats
4. cleaning solutions for the bathroom (our closet is in our bathroom)
5. Shoes

In my handbag:
1. my day planner
2. makeup
3. hand lotion
4. antibacteria gel
5. gum

In my car:

1. a box of kleenex
2. aidan's booster seat
3. a notepad
4. dust
5. a Martina Mcbride Cd

On my TIVO/DVR/etc.
1. About 3 episodes of Er needing to be watched by my hubby
2. An episode of the west wing also waiting to be watched by my hubby
Other than that there is nothing on it. We are all caught up.

I'm going to tag Stacy.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Are you tagging me or Kim? Your link goes to Kim. :)

Shannon said...

I'm tagging you. I fixed the link not sure what happened with that. :0)