Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Good Afternoon, Thank you for calling JetBlue Airways, this is Shannon how may I help you?

Just when I think I can't learn anything else they keep stuffing more into my brain. Actually, I am loving it. I miss being away from the kids and Aaron, but I love going in to work every night and learning how all of this works. They are trying to make it as fun as possible, and they are doing a pretty good job at it. I have met several people and have made a few new friends. Now I am waiting to finish training and then I can use the flight benefits....My friend and I already have a trip to New York planned for may! I can't wait. I've never been to New York.

8 comments:

Kim Hamrick said...

Oh Shannon! I'm so happy for you! I think it's wonderful you have returned to the work force outside the home. It is hard leaving the kids and husband, but just think of the benefits! Whooppppeeee! Have a blast in New York! What a great way to kick off your new career!

Betsy said...

What fun! I've never been to NY and I think it sounds so exciting! What an awesome benefit for working for an airline! Yay!

Theresa Marie said...

YAY! I'm so glad that you are liking your new job! And wow - a trip to NY?! That will be FUN!

Lilian said...

New York City! COOL! What great perks you get with your job! Sounds like a lot of fun and I KNOW you will be AWESOME at your job!

Sharla Hunt said...

Shannon, I am so happy for you! You have succeeded in getting the job that you wanted (the perks aren't bad either). Good luck on the upcoming testing, I know you can do it!

Celeste said...

That is AWESOME! I would LOVE perks like that!

Michele (Luvkitty) said...

YAY!!!! I'm SOOO happy that you're loving the new job, and the perks are quite FUN, too it sounds like!!! What a blast you're going to have in New York!!! Are you going to try and see a Broadway show? There is SO much to see and do there that it's impossible not to have an amazing trip!!! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on passing your test!!!!! We all knew you could do it!!!!! YAY!!!

Annette said...

It is nice to read that you are loving your new job. I have been to NYC and it is a great place to visit. There is plenty to see and do there.