Saturday, June 24, 2006

Well the trash bags worked

I went into Aidan's room this morning and he cleaned up his whole room and even made his bed. I asked Aaron if he had helped him and Aaron told me he did it all by himself. The punishment must have worked. I was so happy that I let him pick one toy out of the trash bag. When I told him that he told me "I want Kitty" which I knew is what he would go for. So, I told him for each day he keeps his room picked up then he can pick one toy. It seems to be working...but alas I think all hope is lost that Kaitlyn will keep her stuff picked up. A mom can only hope....

2 comments:

Prairie Woman said...

I wonder if this would work with Dad, he would probably just use it for storing more junk.....they never grow up

Mom said...

You know, come to think of it, maybe that's why we have all those trash bags full of toys in our garage - it never fully worked with you guys either!?! =0}