Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Getting back to normal.

Well, Things are starting to get back to normal around here. The kids are feeling lots better! I am so thankful that it was just a short virus, I hate seeing them sick.
On Sunday I ended up working a shift that I *thought* I was supposed to work last Sunday. What happend was last Sunday I thought I was working a 3:30 am shift. Aaron woke me up at 5:50 am and asked me if I had gotten off early. NO, just that my alarm wasn't turned on even though I specifically remember turning it on, which means little hands must have been playing with it. So, I called in. Got my demerit points and finished working my shift. Fast Forward to Friday. I am checking to see if everything is correct for the new shift I am starting on 27th, and I see that I am starting work at 3:30 am on Sunday. ARRRGGGHHH! I checked the shift and double checked it and could have sworn that it was in there for the week before. I don't know what happened...story of my life. But I would like to hear what is happening with my demerit points since I worked an hour and a half that I wasn't supposed to, but she seems to be ignoring my emails and voice messages...she is off today so I may try to get ahold of her again tomorrow.
Anyways, so life is somewhat crazy here in our household. I am working lots trying to earn some extra money before we go on our cruise next month! I can't wait, it should be a lot of fun. We are going with a ton of family to celebrate my mom and aunt's big 5 0! And the kids are staying home with poppa and grammie, so it should be fun!
Well, if you have listened to my rambling this long I commend you! TTFN (TaTa for now!)

6 comments:

Stacy said...

UGH!! What a pain! I hope you get your demerit points taken back...that's no fun! You are going to have so much fun on your cruise. I'm glad to hear that the family is over the short lived virus.

Amy said...

That stinks about your shift. Sounds like something I would do! I hope you get your points worked out without a lot trouble. I'm excited for your cruise! We loved our cruise last year and it was great to be with people we knew but not to feel obligated to be with them 24/7. How fun!

Kim said...

You called in for a shift you weren't even supposed to work and they gave you points! NO WAY! Make sure you have copies of all you e-mails and approach her in person!
I know what you mean about working extra. I'm exhausted! But, in the end it will pay off for you. You'll be able to go with Aaron and enjoy some much deserved time alone together!

Anonymous said...

Those crazy alarm clocks have done me in more than once. I am not sure about this company you work for, if you had had an emergency, would you needed to have an IV at home to work????? We, too, are looking forward to sitting on our grand kids...

Anonymous said...

Hey if you need some kids to set alarm clocks for you I know some that LOVE to set all the alarms in the house! ;-)

Where are you going on your cruise? Sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the demerit points! Bummer! Your cruise sounds like it will be so much fun!!!!!!!!!