Saturday, September 17, 2005

More on Cars and Scrapbooking.

So, we have decided on the Saturn Ion. They have great safety ratings and Aaron gets fleet pricing for them so they are really inexpensive for us. That way we will be able to buy a used SUV to have for towing our trailer and for all the girl scouts outings that will be happening this year....
That's right I am leading a troop with my friend Kristi. Our girls are the same age and they are just so excited about it. Start saving your pennies for the cookies! HA...that is what Aaron is most excited about.
On to other news. I am taking over the play room. Gradually most of the toys have been moved to their bedrooms anyways, they just like to play in their rooms, and it keeps the mess contained a little better I think. So, I get to have a scrap room again! YEAH!! I'm so excited to be able to decorate it and make it my own. I think I'm going to keeps the yellow and add some blue touches to it. I can't wait until it is all finished! And everything won't be so dusty anymore, having my things in the unfinished part of the basement just made for a really dusty mess. I'm so excited.
A quick story. The other day I was sitting on the ground putting my shoes on and Aidan came up to me and said "Mommy your so pretty"...AHHH! What a way to melt any mommies heart is to tell her she is so pretty. I can't believe that a 2 almost 3 year old came up with that all on his own (and I know it wasn't planted because we were the only ones home)! Anyways, just had to share how sweet he is!

No comments: