Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The nerves are going crazy big time!

So, today is THE day. The make it or break it day. Yep, I have my phone interview today. I made sure that I went to bed early last night so that I'm all rested up. My friend says they ask some really tough questions. I just hope that I don't sound too stupid when aswering them.
On the plus side I have figured out that I can type 48 WPM with no errors...which is pretty good for me.
The girls scouts stuff is going really well. Last night we had our Mod 3&4 training. It helped me a lot since I have never done girl scouts at all. I learned what to do durring a meeting, and what the girls are to get from GS. I think this program is going to be an amazing gift I can give K when she is older. When you give your daughter independence you give her the world, the know how to do what ever she wants to do. I wish that I would have been able to do it when I was a girl.
I think we may have a sleep walker on our hands. A has gotten up every night for the last 3 nights. He walks to his door and then starts crying. We get up and put him back to bed, he usually seems disoriented. Poor thing actually fell out of his bed a few nights ago and didn't wake up, just went back to sleep on the floor. Good thing I heard him or he would have been there all night. So, I'm actually glad now that we spent the money for a toddler bed, I think he would have hurt himself by now if we would have done the twin bed.

No comments: