Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Off to the happiest place on earth....

Which would be my mom and dad's! Well, we are going to Disneyland too, which is technically the happiest place, but for me it is my mom and dads. I can't wait to see them and several other members of my family!
Only bummer, we (the kids and I) may end up driving instead. The flights look really booked, so we will try to make it, but we may just end up driving. Aaron is going to stay home and do work stuff. We are sad that he can't come this time, but I am looking forward to 5 entire days off from work!!! As busy as we have been lately I totally need a break.
The kids are making their lists of what they rides they want to hit first. I'm trying to talk Kaitlyn into going on Space Mountain with me, but so far she is not budging. Maybe I can get My mom to go instead.
I'll make sure to post some photo's when we get back! TTFN! (TaTa for Now!)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Have a wonderful time. You HAVE to go on Space Mountain. That ride is a MUST! I'd go with ya! LOL! Be safe, enjoy your much needed break, and have FUN! I want pictures when you get back girly!

Stacy said...

Tell Kaitlyn that Cameron went on it and liked it. He liked that he got to see his picture when he got off.

Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Shannon! I know what you mean about loving going to your parents - I feel the same way. Share lots of pics with us when you get back. :)