Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The ABC's of Shannon


A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Aaron
C- Cake or Pie: Pie.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday, I get to sleep in late and hang out with my family.
E- Essential Item (s): My car, Ipod, and computer.
F- Flavor of ice cream: I don't usually eat ice cream, but if I do it is 1/2 fat slow churned Vanilla bean with a little bit of raspberry wine on top.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Beaumont, CA
I- Indulgence(s): Sushi, bagels, nail polish and makeup.
J- January or July: July in UT, January in CA
K- Kids: Kaitlyn and Aidan. That is it, unless you count my furry babies...Cookie and Bootsie.
L - Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: In theater it was Game Plan? (The one with The Rock in it) on DVD was American Grafitti. I can't believe I had never seen it before.
M- Marriage Date: July 12, 1997
N- Number of Siblings: 2 both younger....Janay and Sean
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Being out of Control
Q- Quote(s): "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" Phil. 4:13
R- Reason To Smile: I am having a girl day with Stacy on Saturday!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Four: Theresa Marie, Stacy, Jami, Aaron
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm pretty much an open book, I can't really think of anything that is Unknown.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am an animal oppressor...especially of the fishy specimens...I can't go without my sushi. I could pretty much live without beef totally though.
W- Worst Habit: Not putting the clothes away after I have washed them! UGH!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Sushi...see letter V.
Z- Zociac: Taurus

No comments: