The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I've been tagged by my friend Amy!
1. I had never been on an airplane until I was in my 20's.
2. I don't know what I want to be when I "grow up", but I am trying to figure that out since Aidan starts kindergarten next year.
3. I grocery shop for the month since Aaron and I only get paid once a month. It is a pain to write the menus, but in the long run I enjoy not going to the grocery store all the time except to pick up some veggies or fruit.
4. I want to travel! I have a secret desire to take a year off and travel the world...taking my kids and hubby with me of course. Cookie would miss us too much though!
Although, I may have the opportunity to travel to Japan within the next couple of years! I am so excited, and Kaitlyn is already trying to plan a way for all of us to go. I would be traveling with our church dance and signing team, Hands of praise. I am excited at the opportunity not just to travel, but to do something for the Lord at the same time! How awesome is that!
5. I live in my "dream house" but there are several things I want to do to it before it will feel like my "dream house".
6. I had a cat I named Peeve...seriously he was my pet Peeve. We called him P.V. for short. He was the coolest cat ever!
7. I used to be REALLY shy, but since having children God has given me the ability to be a little more outspoken. Especially when it is doing something for His Glory!
I am tagging Mom (you can do it via email), Aaron, Stacy, Jami, Linda, Janay and Sean.